ZYYX Plus 3D Printer
Free Shipping and Returns
Price Guarantee: We commit to providing our customers with the lowest prices in the USA for every printer we sell. If you find a cheaper price on an identical, in-stock product from another online retailer, let us know and we will match the price.
The build plate is probed before every print and the print plane is adjusted during the print in order to keep your models safely on the plate.
The ZYYX+ monitors the print and if something goes wrong it pauses the print automatically. You can then identify the problem and in some cases even resume printing.
ZYYX Filament Monitor
The ZYYX+ detects if you run out of filament or if the filament gets tangled. If so, it pauses the print so you can fix the problem and resume printing.
Maintenance Made Easier
The design of the print head allows for an easy access of the feeder mechanism for keeping it in top condition.
The Reliable ZYYX Extruder
Filament jams are rare with the ZYYX extruder: The hot end is thermally isolated from the feeder mechanism by a custom designed “hot end holder” in PEEK plastic. The filament is also isolated by a PTFE tube all the way down to the melt zone of the hot end.
The ZYYX Build Plate
The surface characteristics of the ZYYX build plate is designed for optimal adhesion between model and plate. Together with the closed chamber and our proABS this reduces warp when printing ABS.
Professional Grade Print Software
The ZYYX+ comes with the Simplify3D Integrated 3D Printing Software, an all-in-one software suite with fully customized profiles for the ZYYX+ and ZYYX proFilaments.
ZYYX Build Plate System
The Auto Leveling functionality of the ZYYX+ eliminates the need for tedious adjustments of the mechanics before every print. Furthermore; to make it easy for you to remove the finished model the build plate can be lifted out of the printer. This is facilitated by the use of magnets which hold the build plate in position during the print.
The motion planner algorithm and the extrusion algorithms are optimized for removing vibrations and improving retractions. The result is smoother surfaces and a higher quality of finer details.
The moving parts around the print-head are all aluminum, which increases stability and reduces vibrations. This will improve the print quality as well as extending the lifetime of the printer.
State-of-the-art Print Fan
The powerful print fan will cool the plastic at the extrusion point to prevent curling. Furthermore; the print fan speed can be adjusted in Simplify3D to tune the cooling power to different filament types.
The enclosed printing space keeps the print environment drought free and maintains a stable temperature in the build chamber. This will keep your prints free from tensions and other print defects. Together with the ZYYX build plate and the ZYYX proABS this reduces warp when printing ABS.
The enclosed chamber with its negative pressure will contain any odor. The outgoing air then passes through an active carbon filter to remove any fumes.
The optimized motion algorithms, the robust design and the enclosed chamber keeps the sound to a minimum.
ZYYX Industry LeaderOthers who have chosen to use ZYYX 3D printers:
- Print Technology Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Build Volume 225 L x 195 W x 265 H mm (10.4 x 8.6 x 7.7 in)
- Filament diameter 1.75 mm (0.069 in)
- Nozzle diameter 0.4 mm (0.016 in)
- Max Resolution 50 microns layer thickness, 11 microns XY positioning
- Speed up to 200 mm/s print speed
- Printing temperature 100-265 Celsius (212-509 Fahrenheit)
- Filament type PLA, ABS, Flexible PLA, TPU, Nylon, PET, Laywood, Laybrick, T-glase
- Interfaces USB, SD Card
- Stepper Motor type 1.8° Step angle, 1/16 micro stepping
- Build Plate Glass build plate with ZYYX 3D Print Sheet top layer
- Firmware Custom Sailfish Open Source FW
- Desktop Software Simplify3D
- Computer Requirements Intel Pentium 4 or higher processor, 2 GB or more of RAM, Windows XP or greater Mac OS X 10.6 or greater, Ubuntu Linux 12.10 or greater. OpenGL 2.0 capable system
- Supported file types STL, X3G
- Printer size 450 L x 430 W x 540 H mm (17.7 x 16.9 x 21.3 in)
- Product weight 42 lbs
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
When You're Charged:
If your item is on back order or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. All orders on 3D Printer Marketplace qualify for free standard shipping.
We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to returns@3dprintermarketplace.
Cancellations & Refunds:
If you wish to cancel your order, you must do so within 48 hours of submitting your order by emailing returns@3dprintermarketplace.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax