Price Guarantee: We commit to providing our customers with the lowest prices in the USA for every printer we sell. If you find a cheaper price on an identical, in-stock product from another online retailer, let us know and we will match the price.
True Modular Build
As a truly essential system, the body is made of aluminum extrusions,and the machine is simplified into only six modules
3 Nozzle Options 0.2 mm / 0.4 mm / 0.6 mm
With Optimized Preset Profiles
Quality Linear Rails
The linear rails are self-lubricated and maintenance free, giving you high precision on your prints and long lifespan on your equipment.
Effective Coated Build Plate
The build plate is easy to remove and durable. It remains sticky to PLA and other materials and tolerant to nozzle height error.
- Easy to remove
- Sticky to PLAs and other materials
- Tolerant to nozzle height error
- Upgrade-able to full power heated build plate
Support a large variety of materials:
* Represents heated bed is required
**Represents Steel Nozzle is suggested to use
Dedicated PLA Filaments
Key Product Features
- V2 hotend support hardened steel nozzles to print abrasive materials
- Support True-Touch Calibration probe, measure leveling and nozzle height values in a single process. Level the platform with 9 point matrix leveling.
- Tinyfab CPU now supports MK3. It turns Cetus into a fully open source compatible printer. With this mod the printer will natively support Gcode printing and directly controlled by popular opensource/Reprap based softwares/mods such Simplify3D, Cura, Slic3r, Kisslicer, Repetier host, PrintRun, Craftware, Octoprint, Mosaic and etc.***
- Full power heated build plate upgrade, can be controlled by software and heat up to 100 C. Enable printing more difficult materials such as ABS.
- 4.3” Colored Touch-screen control allow quick operation and show printer status.
- Compact form factor with relatively large build volume, small foot print easily fit on desktop or anywhere.
- Plug and Play printing experience, excellent out of box print quality.
- Minimal, open form, modular design allows easy maintenance, upgrade and modding.
- Fine controlled direct drive extruder (1.75 mm filament) with a compact design and well tested by the market for reliability.
- 3 nozzle options (0.2, 0.4, 0.6 mm included) with optimized profiles. Gives you highly detailed prints or fast draft.
- Special build platform coating firmly hold the print while allow easy removal.
- Support a large variety of materials: PLA, PET, PETG, TPU, TPE, PVA, ABS*, ASA*,HIPS*, PP*, PC*, PA/Nylon*, Metal-filled**, Wood-filled, Fiber-filled**
- Connect by USB or Wi-Fi, support Window and Mac.
- Easy to use UP Studio 3D printing software with advanced functions such as smart support generation, support preview and editing, Material profile manager, Task file format for project sharing and monthly updates of software.
- Professional support team with quick response.
- Fast shipping, fulfilled from local warehouse, easy to get spare parts and accessories.
- Printing Technology: Melted Extrusion Modeling (MEM)
- Build Volume: 180 L x 180 W x 180 H mm, (7 x 7 x 7 in)
- Print Head: Single
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.2 mm, 0.4 mm, 0.6 mm
- Layer Thickness: 0.05/0.07/0.10/0.15/0.20/0.25/0.30/0.35 mm
- Connectivity: USB cable and WiFi
- Supporting Structure: Smart Support Technology: automatically generated, easy to remove
- Platform Leveling: Manual Alignment and Software Assisted Leveling; Optional auto leveling prob
- Build Platform Options: Non-heated, Aluminum build platform with special adhesive. Heated Build Platform (sold separately)
- Untethered Printing: Yes
- Supporting Printing Material: PLA and Customizable Materials Profiles
- Filament Compatibility: PLA, TPU, PETG
- Bundled Software: UP Studio, UP Studio iOS App
- Compatible Formats: 3D formats: STL, UP3, Gcode. 2D formats: JPG, BMP, PMG
- System Requirements: Windows 7 SP1 or later, MAC OS X10.10 or later, iOS 8.0 or later, OpenGL 2.0
- Supported 3rd Party Software (Gcode Only): Simplify 3D, Cura, Slic3r
- Power Adapter: 110-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 90 W (Optional 220 W Power Supply)
- Chassis: Aluminum Extrusion
- Gross Weight: 6.0 KG/13.2 LBS
Warranty: 90 Days