FlashForge Inventor 2 3D Printer
Free Shipping and Returns
FlashForge Inventor 2 3D Printer
Price Guarantee: We commit to providing our customers with the lowest prices in the USA for every printer we sell. If you find a cheaper price on an identical, in-stock product from another online retailer, let us know and we will match the price.
- Extremely easy-to-use and start printing in just 4 steps
- Ultra-high quality 50-400 micron layer resolution
- Uses biodegradable PLA filament for safe indoor use
- Latest generation of Wi-Fi for more stable connections
- Intelligent door automatically senses opening/closing and pauses print jobs
- Smart support lays out structural support in areas of overhang
- Print bigger ideas by splitting large designs into multiple printable parts
Operation is easy
Just like your smart phone
Finder sports a 3.5-inch HD IPS touchscreen right at the top of the printer with big, easy to understand controls. Only 4 taps to start your print, no need to hook it up to your computer! See previews of model files and you know that is what you want to print. Real-time view printing status and you know when it will be finished. Built-in multiple languages compatibility including English, German, French, Dutch, Polski, Korean and Japanese is added to its ease of use.
Innovative Circle Air Supply Offer Fantastic Surface Quality
Inventor 2 supports PLA filament. PLA filament needs to be quickly cooled to achieve a smooth print effect, so the innovative four-sided air supply design allows the PLA to quickly cool into shape.
Smart Door Offers Double Safe Guarantee
Inventor II add top cover and the front door on the basis of the Finder. The fully enclosed design ensures the printing process is safe. In the print process, open the door and Inventor II will remind door is open.
Great For BeginnersFlashforge Inventor II is the newest filament-based 3D printer designed for children and complete beginners who are looking to venture into 3D printing. It packs many safety features that is crucial due to the hot build chamber temperatures.
Automatic Sensors and Enclosed Print HeadThe intelligent sensor on the door automatically stops print when doors are opened and closed. The print head is enclosed so that prying hands are protected from the high temperature. Flashforge Inventor II uses PLA filament, which is a biodegradable material that is totally safe to use indoors and in classrooms.
Classroom QuietAt just 50 decibels, it is one of the quietest 3D printers available and is suitable for classrooms. So teachers can continue holding lectures while Inventor II builds stunning designs.
Polar Cloud Enabled
Manage your 3D printing from anywhere using Polar Cloud. The Inventor 2 S comes Polar Cloud Enabled straight out of the box, meaning you can control your 3D printer from anywhere with an internet connection, connect and manage multiple printers at once, queue print jobs, slice models, access unique educational curriculum and check how your print is going with the built-in web cam!
Supports Android, iOS And Windows Apps
The method of printing is constantly simplifying, but the way of modeling is still not easy. We think from 3D modeling to 3D printing, this should be a pleasant and easy process.Happy 3D allow drawing 2D objects or extending them to 3D. Happy 3D makes people a whole new experience, with more than 100 free 3D models with 7 categories items to creating 3D designs by combining two or more models in just few simple steps.
It supports Flashforge 3D printing, taking design models as inputs and sending the models to a 3D printer.
- Printing Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Build Volume: 150 L x 140 W x 140 H mm (5.9 x 5.5 x 5.5 in ) LWH
- Positioning Precision: XY: 11 microns (0.0004 in), Z: 2.5 microns (0.0001 in)
- Layer Resolution: 50-400 microns
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm (0.015 in)
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm (0.069 in)
- Filament Compatibility: PLA, PLA Color Change, Pearl, Elastic, TPU, Flexible Filament, Metal Filled Filament, and Wood Filled Filament
Mechanical & Dimensions
- Frame & Body: Plastic Alloy
- Printer Dimension: 420 L x 420 W x 570 H mm (17 x 17 x 21.5 in)
- Extruder Quantity: Single
Software & Electrical
- Software & Firmware: FlashPrint
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB cable, USB Stick
- File Type: Input: .stl, .obj, .3mf, .ffp; Output: .g/.gx
- Language Support: English/German/Japanese/Russian/Italian/Korean/Chinese/Czech
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS X
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
When You're Charged:
If your item is on back order or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. All orders on 3D Printer Marketplace qualify for free standard shipping.
We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to returns@3dprintermarketplace.
Cancellations & Refunds:
If you wish to cancel your order, you must do so within 48 hours of submitting your order by emailing returns@3dprintermarketplace.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax