FlashForge Inventor 2 3D Printer
Price Guarantee: We commit to providing our customers with the lowest prices in the USA for every printer we sell. If you find a cheaper price on an identical, in-stock product from another online retailer, let us know and we will match the price.
- Extremely easy-to-use and start printing in just 4 steps
- Ultra-high quality 50-400 micron layer resolution
- Uses biodegradable PLA filament for safe indoor use
- Latest generation of Wi-Fi for more stable connections
- Intelligent door automatically senses opening/closing and pauses printjobs
- Smart support lays out structural support in areas of overhang
- Print bigger ideas by splitting large designs into multiple printable parts
Operation is easy
Just like your smart phone
Finder sports a 3.5-inch HD IPS touchscreen right at the top of the printer with big, easy to understand controls. Only 4 taps to start your print, no need to hook it up to your computer! See previews of model files and you know that is what you want to print. Real-time view printing status and you know when it will be finished. Built-in multiple languages compatibility including English, German, French, Dutch, Polski, Korean and Japanese is added to its ease of use.
Innovative Circle Air Supply Offer Fantastic Surface Quality
Inventor II supports PLA filament. PLA filament need to be quickly cooled to achieve a smooth print effect. Innovative four-sided air supply design of Inventor II, allow the PLA to quickly cool the shape.
Smart Door Offers Double Safe Guarantee
Inventor II add top cover and the front door on the basis of the Finder. The fully enclosed design ensures the printing process is safe. In the print process, open the door and Inventor II will remind door is open.
Great For Beginners
Automatic Sensors and Enclosed Print Head
Polar Cloud Enabled
Manage your 3D printing from anywhere using Polar Cloud. The Inventor IIS comes Polar Cloud Enabled straight out of the box, meaning you can control your 3D printer from anywhere with an internet connection, connect and manage multiple printers at once, queue print jobs, slice models, access unique educational curriculum and check how your print is going with the built-in web cam!
Supports Android, iOS And Windows Apps
The method of printing is constantly simplifying, but the way of modeling is still not easy. We think from 3D modeling to 3D printing, this should be a pleasant and easy process.Happy 3D allow drawing 2D objects or extending them to 3D. Happy 3D makes people a whole new experience, with more than 100 free 3D models with 7 categories items to creating 3D designs by combining two or more models in just few simple steps.
It supports Flashforge 3D printing, taking design models as inputs and sending the models to a 3D printer.
- Printing Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Build Volume: 150L x 140W x 140H mm
- Positioning Precision: XY: 11 microns (0.0004in), Z: 2.5 microns (0.0001in)
- Layer Resolution: 50-400 microns
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm (0.015in)
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm (0.069in)
- Filament Compatibility: PLA, PLA Color Change, Pearl, Elastic, TPU, Flexible Filament, Metal Filled Filament, and Wood Filled Filament
Mechanical & Dimensions
- Frame & Body: Plastic Alloy
- Printer Dimension: 420 x 420 x 570mm (17 x 17 x 21.5 in)
- Extruder Quantity: Single
Software & Electrical
- Software & Firmware: FlashPrint
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB cable, USB Stick
- File Type: Input: .stl, .obj, .3mf, .ffp; Output: .g/.gx
- Language Support: English/German/Japanese/Russian/Italian/Korean/Chinese/Czech
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS X