FlashForge Guider 2 3D Printer
Price Guarantee: We commit to providing our customers with the lowest prices in the USA for every printer we sell. If you find a cheaper price on an identical, in-stock product from another online retailer, let us know and we will match the price.
The FLASHFORGE Guider II is an industrial grade 3D printer designed for the extreme hobbyist or prosumer in mind. This is the top of the level FFF 3D printer from Flashforge, designed to provide the maximum stability and ruggedness when printing your designs. It features a single extruder that uses ABS, PLA, and specialty filament such as flexible, etc.
New and improved
Compared to the first generation, Guider II incorporates more types of filament, such as the transparent top cover and front doors, allowing the print cavity temperature to be more stable. Guider II also includes a new Resume printing function after printing failure to ensure a smoother user experience. Including a 5-inch easy to use touch screen with multiple language packages built-in, the Guider II is a solid purchase for anyone. In the event of accidental power failure, the Resume Printing option guarantees the ability to pick up where you left off.
Polar Cloud Enabled
Manage your 3D printing from anywhere using Polar Cloud. The Inventor IIS comes Polar Cloud Enabled straight out of the box, meaning you can control your 3D printer from anywhere with an internet connection, connect and manage multiple printers at once, queue print jobs, slice models, access unique educational curriculum and check how your print is going with the built-in web cam!
- Technology: FFF
- Build Volume: 280x250x300mm
- Extruders: Single
- Layer Resolution: +/- 0.2mm
- Positioning Precision: XY: 11 microns; Z: 2.5 microns
- Filament Compatibility: PLA, ABS, PLA Color Change, Pearl, ABS Pro, Elastic, PVA, HIPS, PETG, TPE, TPU, Conductive Filament, Flexible Filament, Metal Filled Filament, Wood Filled Filament, and PP
- Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.5mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
- Print speed: 24cc/h
- Extruder Temperature: 0-240C
- Heat Plate Temperature: 0-120C
- Connectivity: USB Stick/USB Cable/Wi-Fi/Ethernet
- Supported OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS X/Linux
- Screen: 5 in full-color IPS touchscreen
- Power: 110V/230V (adjustable); 500W
- Slicing Software: FlashPrint
- File Type: input: STL/OBJ; output: G/GX
- Overall Size: 549mm x 490mm x 561mm (excludes top lid)