FlashForge Dreamer 3D Printer
Price Guarantee: We commit to providing our customers with the lowest prices in the USA for every printer we sell. If you find a cheaper price on an identical, in-stock product from another online retailer, let us know and we will match the price.
The moment you use Dreamer 3D Printer, you will be extraordinarily impressed with its reliability and ease of use to build high resolution objects. Meanwhile, its powerful proprietary extrusion system can print with a wide range of materials within the enclosed build chamber. Take a deeper look at Dreamer, and you will find how it achieves these.
Consistent High Quality Prints
Dreamer is a reliable 3D printer that can consistently produce high-quality prints at resolutions as fine 100 microns. It features a versatile printing chamber for different filament printing. The build plate is made from 6.3mm thickness alloy of Aluminum —the same grade used in the aerospace industry, excellent heat distribution and never deformed. Top-quality components and advanced assembly lines make Dreamer a more reliable 3D printer.
Easy set-up right out of the box
Dreamer is a true Plug ‘n’ Play 3D printer. It is capable of printing straight out of the box with the ability to print within minutes. The on-board color touchscreen panel, Wi-Fi connection, filament cartridge integrated inside, all these innovative and thoughtful design delivers an excellent user experience to every user.
Simplicity and functionality combined
With a simple and intuitive interface and a list of presets for build quality, FlashPrint enables you to enter the wonderful world of 3D printing more easily. Featured with smart support, 2D into 3D, split model and more, it is a functional slicing software to achieve more possibilities.
Unlock Materials, Explore the Frontier
Thanks to the proprietary dual extrusion system and enclosed chamber, Dreamer can print a wide range of materials including ABS, PLA, Dissolvable, Flex, T-glass and composite materials such as woodFill, copperFill, brassFill and more.
Less warping ABS
Increased Successful and Accurate Output
Temperature is very important for ABS filament printing. Dreamer features a close-able door and removable top lid to keep out dust and foreign particles. This fully enclosed printing chamber also eliminates temperature interference from the exterior environment and stabilizes the printing temperature for high-quality ABS prints.
Less stringing PLA = Smoother Curves on Finished prints
Extruded PLA filament need to be cooled down quickly to reduce stringing, strands of plastic on places where the 3D printer shouldn’t print, and yield out prints with smoother curves. Five cooling fans will be activated automatically when the temperature in the extruders and chamber reach to certain values. This enables you to end up with great PLA prints.
* When printing PLA filament, please open the front door and remove the top lid when the environment temperature is over 10℃, otherwise keep them closed.
Excellent heat distribution
The Dreamer’s build plate is made from the same grade of aluminum used in the aerospace industry, with 6.3mm thickness. This high level aluminum can always stay flat, even after continued exposure to high heat. And yes, it can be heated to deliver desired temperature for different materials. Then reliable and high quality prints show up.
Advanced assembly lines
From outside in, all major parts such as motors and power supply are from world’s top suppliers, and all metal and plastic parts are molded. These bring forth a consistent and stable Creator Pro. We set rigorous standards for assembly lines, where each machine is tested over 48hrs for top quality.
- ARM Cortex-M4 CPU processor, computing faster
- IPS material 3.5 in multi-language touchscreen LCD panel operation
- Self-developed Flashprint model slice driver process
- Support with WiFi connection, uploading the printing file to machine
- Built-in 4g memory support with storing file and folder
- Can upgrade firmware on the machine, to keep it always up-to-date
- Support with USB 2.0 / 32G memory card
- High-end plastic-alloy body, a sense of fashion and technology
- Support with Windows XP/7/8 32/64 bit, Linux, and Mac OS
- Compatible with Skeinforge and Slic3r slicing Optional effect of slicing
- Easy to operate
- Enclosed chamber insulating temperature reducing external interference and warp of print
- Built-in multiple user-defined LED pixel strips
- The design of built-in filament chamber solve the wire winding issue
- Filament Compatibility: PLA, ABS, PLA Color Change, Pearl, ABS Pro, Elastic, PVA, HIPS, PETG, TPE, TPU, Conductive Filament, Flexible Filament, Metal Filled Filament, Wood Filled Filament, and PP.
Included With Your Purchase:
- FLASHFORGE Dreamer
- Two Spools of Filament (1 kg ABS and 1 kg PLA)
- USB Cable
- Tool Kits
- 2GB SD Card
FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
230 L X 150 W X 140 H mm
9.0 X 5.9 X 5.5 in
XY: 11 microns [0.0004 in]
Z: 2.5 microns [0.0001 in]
1.75 mm [0.069 in]
0.4 mm [0.015 in]
MECHANICAL & DIMENSIONS
-Frame & Body
480 x 335 x 410 mm
[18.9 x 13.2 x 16.1 in]
565 x 430 x 535 mm
[22.2 x 16.9 x 21.6 in]
15.0 kg [33.1 lbs]
22.0 kg [48.5 lbs]
SOFTWARE & ELECTRICAL
-Software & Firmware
Mac OS X
Wi-Fi, USB Cable, SD Card
English / German / Japanese / Korean / Chinese
100-240 V, ~2amps, 50-60 Hz, 350 W
-Packing Size: 22” x 17” x 22”
-Actual Size: 12.6” x 18.4” x 15”
-Packing Weight: 31.5 pounds
-Actual Weight: 27 pounds
-Positioning Precision: 0.0001” on Z axis, 0.0004” on XY plane
-Build Volume: 9.1” x 5.9” x 5.5”