FlashForge Dreamer 3D Printer
Free Shipping and Returns
FlashForge Dreamer 3D Printer
Price Guarantee: We commit to providing our customers with the lowest prices in the USA for every printer we sell. If you find a cheaper price on an identical, in-stock product from another online retailer, let us know and we will match the price.
- Aerospace industry level 6.3mm Aluminum build plate
- Fully enclosed chamber for temperature and dust control
- Dual extruders
- "Plug and Play" capability
- Color touchscreen panel
- Wi-Fi Connection
The moment you use Dreamer 3D Printer, you will be extraordinarily impressed with its reliability and ease of use to build high resolution objects. Meanwhile, its powerful proprietary extrusion system can print with a wide range of materials within the enclosed build chamber. Take a deeper look at Dreamer, and you will find how it achieves these.
Consistent High Quality Prints
Dreamer is a reliable 3D printer that can consistently produce high-quality prints at resolutions as fine 100 microns. It features a versatile printing chamber for different filament printing. The build plate is made from 6.3mm thickness alloy of Aluminum —the same grade used in the aerospace industry, excellent heat distribution and never deformed. Top-quality components and advanced assembly lines make Dreamer a more reliable 3D printer.
Easy set-up right out of the box
Dreamer is a true Plug ‘n’ Play 3D printer. It is capable of printing straight out of the box with the ability to print within minutes. The on-board color touchscreen panel, Wi-Fi connection, filament cartridge integrated inside, all these innovative and thoughtful design delivers an excellent user experience to every user.
Simplicity and functionality combined
With a simple and intuitive interface and a list of presets for build quality, FlashPrint enables you to enter the wonderful world of 3D printing more easily. Featured with smart support, 2D into 3D, split model and more, it is a functional slicing software to achieve more possibilities.
Unlock Materials, Explore the Frontier
Thanks to the proprietary dual extrusion system and enclosed chamber, Dreamer can print a wide range of materials including ABS, PLA, Dissolvable, Flex, T-glass and composite materials such as woodFill, copperFill, brassFill and more.
Less warping ABS
Increased Successful and Accurate Output
Temperature is very important for ABS filament printing. Dreamer features a close-able door and removable top lid to keep out dust and foreign particles. This fully enclosed printing chamber also eliminates temperature interference from the exterior environment and stabilizes the printing temperature for high-quality ABS prints.
Less stringing PLA = Smoother Curves on Finished prints
Extruded PLA filament need to be cooled down quickly to reduce stringing, strands of plastic on places where the 3D printer shouldn’t print, and yield out prints with smoother curves. Five cooling fans will be activated automatically when the temperature in the extruders and chamber reach to certain values. This enables you to end up with great PLA prints.
* When printing PLA filament, please open the front door and remove the top lid when the environment temperature is over 10℃, otherwise keep them closed.
Excellent heat distribution
The Dreamer’s build plate is made from the same grade of aluminum used in the aerospace industry, with 6.3mm thickness. This high level aluminum can always stay flat, even after continued exposure to high heat. And yes, it can be heated to deliver desired temperature for different materials. Then reliable and high quality prints show up.
Advanced assembly lines
From outside in, all major parts such as motors and power supply are from world’s top suppliers, and all metal and plastic parts are molded. These bring forth a consistent and stable Creator Pro. We set rigorous standards for assembly lines, where each machine is tested over 48hrs for top quality.
- ARM Cortex-M4 CPU processor, computing faster
- IPS material 3.5 in multi-language touchscreen LCD panel operation
- Self-developed Flashprint model slice driver process
- Support with WiFi connection, uploading the printing file to machine
- Built-in 4g memory support with storing file and folder
- Can upgrade firmware on the machine, to keep it always up-to-date
- Support with USB 2.0 / 32G memory card
- High-end plastic-alloy body, a sense of fashion and technology
- Support with Windows XP/7/8 32/64 bit, Linux, and Mac OS
- Compatible with Skeinforge and Slic3r slicing Optional effect of slicing
- Easy to operate
- Enclosed chamber insulating temperature reducing external interference and warp of print
- Built-in multiple user-defined LED pixel strips
- The design of built-in filament chamber solve the wire winding issue
- Filament Compatibility: PLA, ABS, PLA Color Change, Pearl, ABS Pro, Elastic, PVA, HIPS, PETG, TPE, TPU, Conductive Filament, Flexible Filament, Metal Filled Filament, Wood Filled Filament, and PP.
Included With Your Purchase:
- FLASHFORGE Dreamer
- Two Spools of Filament (1 kg ABS and 1 kg PLA)
- USB Cable
- Tool Kits
- 2GB SD Card
FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
230 L X 150 W X 140 H mm
9.0 X 5.9 X 5.5 in
Filament Compatibility: ABS, PLA
XY: 11 microns (0.0004 in)
Z: 2.5 microns (0.0001 in)
1.75 mm (0.069 in)
0.4 mm (0.015 in)
MECHANICAL & DIMENSIONS
-Frame & Body
480 L x 335 W x 410 H mm
(18.9 x 13.2 x 16.1 in)
565 L x 430 W x 535 H mm
(22.2 x 16.9 x 21.6 in)
15.0 kg (33.1 lbs)
22.0 kg (48.5 lbs)
SOFTWARE & ELECTRICAL
-Software & Firmware
Mac OS X
Wi-Fi, USB Cable, SD Card
English / German / Japanese / Korean / Chinese
100-240 V, ~2amps, 50-60 Hz, 350 W
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
When You're Charged:
If your item is on back order or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. All orders on 3D Printer Marketplace qualify for free standard shipping.
We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to returns@3dprintermarketplace.
Cancellations & Refunds:
If you wish to cancel your order, you must do so within 48 hours of submitting your order by emailing returns@3dprintermarketplace.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax